HIRING NOW! Seeking Dallas Area College Students for Part-Time Office Job
compensation: $8-$10 DOE
employment type: part-time
Sirius Plumbing and Air Conditioning is looking for local Dallas area college students looking to dive into ground level company operations. The position is part time (mornings) during school (September to May) and looks to transition to full time during the summer (June to August).
Sirius PAC offers a unique small business opportunity for you to play an essential role in our company. Working at Sirius PAC will teach life skills and what it takes to run a business. You will learn what it means to grow from the ground up while working with the office staff. Owner Brent Garrett plays an active role in the day-to-day operations where you will have the opportunity to learn from his 20+ years of entrepreneurial wisdom while pursuing your degree.
Sirius PAC is a fast growing plumbing and air conditioning company that needs your help to continue growth. Apply with us if you are interested in gaining work experience with a company that is invested in you.
- Answer phone and route calls to appropriate department
- Credit Card transactions for customers
- Credit card transactions for vendors
- Create and issue purchase orders
- Familiar with google sheets
- Data Entry
Check out our past college employees to learn what you could be:
Please fill out form below. Ignore service technician classification.
Seeking Licensed Service Plumber-Hiring Now!
LICENSED SERVICE PLUMBER WANTED!!! Apply today with a fast growing company that offers benefits and steady year round work! Top technicians’ potential earnings $75K+.Tradesman, Journeyman, or Masters license required. Residential Service Experience and Great Customer Service Skills! Home warranty experience a plus (Companies like American Home Shield).
Hiring now! Don’t wait! Must be willing to take drug test and have a clean driving record. Medical benefits available.
Please fill out the form below.
We have an immediate opportunity for an experienced HVAC technician to join our service team.
Apply today with a fast growing company that offers benefits and steady, year round work! Top technicians potential earnings $75K+.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diagnose HVAC performance through observation, testing and setup.
- Disassemble and reassemble residential equipment to perform troubleshooting and preventative maintenance.
- Operate hand tools, power tools, gauges, and measuring equipment to perform service to equipment.
- Complete documentation electronically based on work performed.
- Explain the service charges and work performed to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Maintain inventory stock on service vehicle.
- The ability to troubleshoot and repair all types of HVAC equipment..
- Stable work history.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years experience or training.
- Maintain on-going required continued education, professional licenses and/or certifications as required by the position.
- Ability to safely operate a motor vehicle as evidenced by past driving record and to adhere to all company safety requirements.
- Ability to competently use a variety of gauges, meters, measuring instruments, hand and power tools and equipment.
- Ability to effectively communicate with peers, supervisors and customers.
- Basic computer skills.
- Experience with home warranty companies (like American Home Shield) is a plus.
Please fill out the form below.