Spring is just around the corner and now is the best time to schedule a tune up for your air conditioning system with Star Home Comfort. Don’t wait until the temperatures are well into the 90’s to find out your air conditioner is not working correctly. It is so important to keep your system in peak condition, especially in our hot Texas summers.
Why is it important for your air conditioning unit to have a tune-up?” Here’s why:
- Longevity: The longevity of the equipment will increase significantly.
- Fewer Repairs: Most repairs can be avoided with regular maintenance.
- Lower Bills: You save on your utility bill because maintenance improves the efficiency of the unit.
- Better Air Quality: You have better indoor air quality….cleaner air to breathe!
- Warranty Issues: Most warranties require that the system be maintained at regular intervals and you don’t want to lose the warranty benefit.
- Peace of Mind: You will have peace of mind knowing that your system is ready for the hot summer months ahead and will be working the way it is intended to.
Like anything mechanical, wear and tear takes a toll on your system. A Star Home Comfort technician will do a thorough service including; inspecting your entire system, cleaning the coil and condenser, replacing the air filter, checking refrigerant levels and lubricating bolts and bearings. And, if there are any issues, we will repair them before the system fails when you will be using it most.
This is why it is important to have a relationship with a dependable, professional heating, air conditioning and plumbing service provider like Star Home Comfort….we take care of our customers. Call us today schedule your tune-up. We’ll get you on the calendar as soon as possible, with a convenient 2-hour appointment window. Our technician will show up on time and treat you like a member of their own family. Don’t forget to ask about our Home Comfort Club if you are not already a member.