- Money savings. Air conditioning units have grown more efficient over time. Your old air conditioner may have a SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) of 7 or 8. New units are required to have a SEER of 13 or higher. With a higher SEER, your air conditioning bills are almost certainly going to be lower, possibly by as much as 50%.
- Better performance. With a new air conditioner in your Dallas area home, you’ll enjoy improved indoor air quality with fewer temperature inconsistencies.
- Fewer repairs. Aren’t warranties a homeowner’s best friend? New units are covered by warranties for the first few years, so if you experience any issue with your air conditioner, just give us a call. We’ll look up your installation information and work with any warranties to get you back to normal again.
- Protecting the environment. Almost all Dallas air conditioners new or old contain freon, carbon dioxide or ammonia. As long as these chemicals stay inside of the air conditioner, these gases do not pose a threat and are responsible for cooling the air. However, in old or broken air conditioners, these gases can leak, leading to health and environmental risks.
7 Signs It’s Time for a New AC Installation
If you’re only thinking about today, a repair may be cheaper. But in the long run, a new AC unit could save you hundreds of dollars. We understand that it’s a significant investment.
Here are some signs you may need to purchase a new AC rather than pay for repairs:
- Your AC system is ten or more years old
- It uses outdated refrigerant
- Your utility bills continue to rise
- You invest in repairs regularly
- It doesn’t cool as well as it used to
- The warranty has expired
- You want to upgrade to an eco-friendly system
The experienced technicians at Sirius Plumbing and Air Conditioning are ready to discuss your options. They will guide you through the decision-making process and find a solution that works best for your home.
Professional Technicians for AC Installation
Installing an air conditioner is more complex than plugging it into an electrical outlet. Every type of AC system requires a thorough and proper installation. That’s why it’s crucial to have a reliable expert complete the AC installation process for you.
We consider all factors in determining the best system for your home, like:
- Size of your home
- Number of windows
- Outdoor environment
Whether you’re installing a new AC or looking for a replacement, there are several reasons why you should rely on a professional technician for installing your new air conditioner.
Experts know how to determine the most suitable unit for your house. The size of the air conditioner is essential. You need to make sure the unit you choose will adequately cool your living space.
A too-small unit will cause your unit to continuously run and work harder to keep the temperature at your desired setting. When it is too large, the AC wastes power and will succumb to wear and tear faster as it runs through cycles quicker.
Working with Sirius Plumbing and Air Conditioning technicians will ensure you have the perfect AC system to keep you comfortable during the hottest days.
Trustworthy AC Installation Services
Our technicians are trained to go through each step of the installation process carefully to ensure your unit will work as expected. We work to keep the highest quality standards so that you can maintain a comfortable home.
Our experts at Sirius Plumbing and Air Conditioning have years of experience and can provide the best AC installation services to match your needs and budget.
After your AC installation is completed, we’ll introduce you to all of the bells and whistles on your new unit. The installation technician will show you how everything works and answer any remaining questions you may have. We can even set you up for routine maintenance to keep your system functioning at maximum capacity.
Helping Families Keep Cool in Texas
When your home needs a new air conditioner, there is only one company you need to call: Sirius Plumbing and Air Conditioning. Our technicians will help solve any air conditioning needs that come your way. Call us today to schedule your AC installation!