Residential HVAC Technician – Hiring Now!
HVAC: Do you ever feel stuck and ready for a change? If so, answer these simple questions:
Are you tired of feeling like a salesman instead of a service technician?
Do you want to work one LESS day a week?
Are you tired of being called out in the middle of the night?
Do you sit in parking lots every day, waiting for your next call?
Maybe you just don’t like your company—and you don’t think there’s something better.
The bottom line is: You’re tired. You need a change. And we can help you! Here at Sirius Plumbing and Air Conditioning, we are not looking for a lot of people; we are looking for the RIGHT people.
You simply need to be highly motivated; love to be part of a team, but work well individually; welcome learning new things; enjoy interacting with people, and be ready for a new challenge every single day. If you meet these requirements, I want to talk to YOU! And I ask that you apply!
What’s in it for you? Excellent question! You want to work for us because I can promise you a new career that you’ll love filled with:
- Work/life balance
- Great money! ($50,000 – $90,000 annually)
- Great benefits! (health, dental, and vision)
- Great opportunity! (We’re busy year-round! No sitting at home and worrying!)
- Growth potential! (We grow every year, which means we’re looking for future managers!)
- Continual training & education!
And most importantly: PERSONAL SATISFACTION DOING A JOB YOU WILL LOVE!
You want to work for a business that believes and supports YOU!
Here is all we ask:
- MUST have excellent customer service skills
- Basic mechanical aptitude, and ability to perform regular manual labor
- Basic computer skills
- Be able to learn by observation and hands-on experience
- Follow routine verbal and written instructions
- Have effective communication skills with coworkers, management, and customers
- Be open to learning new things and applying them quickly
Now, if that’s the type of company that you’d like to work for—and I hope it is—please, please, please apply. I would love a chance to talk with you—and get to know you better. Let’s make sure we’re an ideal fit for each other.