- Two complimentary annual tune-ups. Receive a springtime air conditioning tune-up and a fall furnace check to be sure your units are ready for the season ahead. We even include hassle-free reminders to schedule your service! Each tune-up is valid for every HVAC unit you own. One visit in Spring (Feb-May) and Fall (Oct-Dec).
- 10% off all heating, air conditioning, and plumbing repairs, year-round! Membership has it’s rewards. As an HCC member, you’ll enjoy a 10% discount on all your repairs.*
- VIP service, even at our busiest times. Members enjoy priority scheduling for all service calls throughout the year. Who doesn’t like a little VIP treatment?
Don’t Forget the Benefits of Regular HVAC Maintenance:
- Ensures your equipment warranty and home warranty coverage remain in effect. Did you know warranty coverage can often be voided for failure to properly maintain your system?
- Maintains the safety of your unit. As AC and furnace units age, their various gas and electrical components give rise to a host of potential safety issues.
- Saves you up to 15% on utility bills! Makes sense that clean units run more efficiently, right?
- Prolongs the life of your units. Mom always said things last longer when you take care of them. HVAC units are no exception.
Well-maintained units are safer, more reliable, and more energy-efficient. Who wants to pay an air conditioning bill that’s any higher than it needs to be? And who wants to risk an old furnace wire fraying and catching fire?
**Major equipment includes, but is not limited to, HVAC system replacement or water heater replacement. Major equipment includes, but is not limited to, HVAC system replacement or water heater replacement